For over three decades, Harlan Estate has been committed to creating a California “First Growth.”
Founded in 1984, Harlan Estate is a winegrowing estate – consisting of 240 acres, 40 of which are planted to vines – in the western hills of Napa Valley, set above the fabled Oakville benchlands. Join founder & proprietor Bill Harlan, estate director Don Weaver and director of winegrowing Cory Empting as they share some history and taste six vintages from this iconic site.
1) 1999 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
2) 2002 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
3) 2005 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
4) 2010 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
5) 2012 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
6) 2016 Harlan Estate, Napa Valley, California
Delivered to the UK £616.00
Delivered to Europe £626.00
We’re so sorry but this event has now sold out, please do reach out to our operations team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest – we can then let you know if any more stock becomes available.
During the day, The Champagne Top 100 are pleased to invite members of the trade or press. Please contact 67 Pall Mall & Scala Wine at The Champagne Top 100 by filling in the details below. Your attendance will be confirmed by The Champagne Top 100 as soon as possible.
Delivery charges are included within the prices listed below.